【CSTR】 Corestarter Airdrop
Raised: 49,164,820 USDT
Contributors Number： 19,136
Goal：50,000 USDT (Value 50,000 USD)
CoreStarter is a cross-chain fundraising platform built on Solana with an NFT marketplace and high yield staking. Vision of CoreStarter is to support small investors and create true decentralization. CoreStarter intends to redefine the crowdfunding infrastructure by giving power to small investors. The narrative has always been empowering high yield investors and rewarding them hugely. This is common amongst a significant number of launchpads in the blockchain industry. It is not right, and these small investors are always at the disadvantage. CoreStarter has changed this by creating a model that rewards smaller investors a higher APY. This model is called the reverse algorithm. No more will investors with large holdings be given the highest APY. Long-term stakers alongside low token holders are rewarded for their loyalty. Low token holders have higher rewards to create a level playing ground for all investors.
Prof. Umesh Gupta is a mathematics expert, crypto analyst and investor, solidity, and blockchain learner.
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.