Raised: 33,286,180 USDT
Contributors Number： 13,524
Goal：50,000 USDT (Value 50,000 USD)
Dtravel is the next evolution of home sharing. Using Web 3.0 technologies, Dtravel is the world's first home sharing platform that gives its members a voice and power to make decisions on the platform and governance through the Dtravel DAO. It facilitates accommodation discovery, booking, and payments and allows for cryptocurrency payments, including the Dtravel native token TRVL. Dtravel will also include new models that capitalize on web3 capabilities such as a protection pool that grows through DeFi investments and treasury management and a community support-to-earn program that allows any community members to trade their experience and expertise for tokens.Dtravel is advised and led by former executives from Airbnb, Expedia, and other global technology companies and supported by world-class venture capital investors who contributed to a private sale worth over $7m.
With over 10 years’ experience developing and improving online businesses, Drew’s strengths lie in business strategy, financial analysis, and taking new ventures from ideation to commerci
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
*Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.