How to Buy an NFT MagicBox (on web)
Updated at:95 days 2 hours ago
Step 1: Log in to your Gate.io account.
Hover your cursor over "NFT Box" in the top navigation bar and click on
Step 2: Select an NFT work you want to buy on the "NFT MagicBox" page.
Here take a "fixed price" sale as an example.
Step 3: Click on the NFT work you have selected to enter the "Asset Details" page and click on "Purchase".
Step 4: Once the purchase is successful, the payment will be directly
deducted from your spot account. In this process, it is necessary to
ensure that a sufficient balance in the corresponding currency remains
in your account.
Here take an "Auctioning" sale as an example.
Step 5: Click on the NFT work you want to buy to enter the "Asset
Details" page, where you can view the auction details (including the
margin, the opening price, the increment, the delay period, the time the
auction ends, etc.) Click on "Bid" to participate in the auction.
Normally, the highest bidder becomes the buyer at the end of the
auction; if no one bids or the highest bid is lower than the reserve
price, the work will become an "abortive auction" and the owner can list
it for sale again.
1) Margin will be deducted in advance of the first bidding, while not required for subsequent bidding of the same item.
2) If the bidding is not successful, the margin will be automatically returned to the spot account after the auction.
3) If the auction is successful, the margin will be automatically
converted to payment after the auction, and the final payment will be
automatically deducted from your spot account.
4) The act of bidding will not lock your funds. In order to make a
smooth transaction upon successful bidding, please keep enough funds in
your spot account to cover the final payment. If the deduction fails due
to insufficient funds, the margin will be automatically returned to the
1. Gate.io only provides the minting, transaction, and storage of NFTs
themselves, with no rights to interfere with related matters of their
copyright, quality, physical item, implicit value, etc. Users need to
make their own judgments on whether to trade or not.
2. NFT transaction has a low-frequency demand. The NFTs being minted or
displayed for sale will not necessarily be sold in a short time. They
may undergo a price discovery process. Completed NFT transactions cannot
be revoked. So be prudent with your pricing.
3. NFTs are a certain type of blockchain virtual assets, which involve
safe custody of private keys, wallets, and other assets. Due to the
scarcity of NFTs, it may cause immeasurable losses if they got lost. So
please keep them properly.
4. Gate.io currently only supports selected external mainstream wallets,
and the recipient address used is not the spot wallet address. Please
carefully check addresses and the supported contract when inputting NFT
assets. In case they cannot be retrieved.
5. NFT MagicBox supports uploading content first and minting later. Once the minting is done, the content cannot be changed.
6. NFT MagicBox supports listing multiple copies for one work. Investors
need to confirm the quantity before trading to avoid significant
deviations between valuated prices and market prices.
7. Gate.io does not guarantee that works being displayed or sold in NFT
MagicBox have no duplicates on other platforms or public blockchains now
or in future. Users need to make verifications and judgments
themselves before trading.