Gate.io Startup Initial Offering-DAO SHO Project Demole (DMLG)
Gate.io has launched Startup, a platform that aims to provide users with access to innovative and advanced projects. Traders now have more opportunities to make an initial investment.
Gate.io Startup will launch another DAO SHO project-Demole (DMLG) sale on October 18th , 2021 at 10:00 AM UTC.
Startup Link: https://www.gate.io/en/startup/
Demole is the first 3D RPG game on the NFT (Non-Fungible Token) platform. Available in both PvP and PvE modes, Demole offers an immersive experience with a rich storyline, epic 3D battle scenes, and optimized earning mechanisms for both gamers and crypto investors.
Initial Token Circulation: 38,250,000
Price and Vesting of Sale Rounds
Seed &Private Rounds:
Vesting:16% on TGE. 3 months cliff, thereafter 4% on a monthly basis
Vesting:33%, 2 months cliff, then 33% for two months
Seed Round: 5%
Private Round: 10.5%
Public Sale: 1.5%
DEX Deposit, MM, and Liquidity Incentives: 15%
Marketing and staking: 18%
Important Notice about Gate.io Startup Sale for Demole
1.Startup supply: 1,800,000 DMLG; Price: $0.025
Vesting:Lock up: 33%, 2 months cliff, then 33% for two months
2.Payment currency: USDG, Lockup currency: DAO
3.Eligible participants: agree to lock up DAO for a period of 10 days. Individual cap is 20K DAO.
4.Token distribution: participants get a proportional amount of Demole (DMLG) tokens to their share of DAO tokens locked up on Gate.io.
5.The (DMLG) tokens will not be released until the Token Generation Event. Users won’t get any token immediately after the Gate.io startup sale.
6.The startup sale is designed for Demole ‘s DAO Maker SHO portion.
7.The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. The project team does not guarantee that the token price will not be lower than SHO price. Please invest with caution, and don't invest beyond your financial capacity.
Rules of Demole (DMLG) ’s DAO SHO Portion Sale on Gate.io’s Startup:
(1) Order Duration: October 18 10:00:00 AM-October 19, 2:00 AM UTC
(2) To participate in Startup Sale, users should agree to lock up DAO for a period of 10 days.
(3) The price is $0.025
(4) Users can place orders by agreeing to locking up DAO for 10 days
(5) Users can place orders from October 18 10:00:00 AM – October 19 2:00 AM UTC. Orders placed by qualified users within these hours will be treated equally.
(6) Users need to ensure that there is sufficient balance of DAO (the full amount you agree to lockup for 10 days) and USDG (amount to pay for new tokens actually received) in accounts after placing the orders. An insufficient DAO or USDG balance will result in the cancellation of the purchase order.
(7) Each individual can only purchase once with an account passing KYC.
(8) After October 19, 2:00 AM UTC, we will collect all the qualified orders and calculate the result and announce the result in 2 hours. USDG to pay for Participant’s DMLG token purchase will be deducted from the participant’s account and the amount of DAO the participant agrees to lockup when placing orders will be locked for 10 days. Participants will receive a proportional amount of DMLG tokens to their share of DAO tokens locked up on Gate.io according to the token release schedule.
Example(with hypothetical data):
If the total DAO locked by all startup sale participants is 20,000 DAO. The total supply of new tokens offered on Gate.io startup sale is 1,000,000 new tokens. Token price is 0. 1 USDG per token. Participants are required to lock DAO for a period of 15 days.
If User A agreed to lock 500 DAO (by placing order) for a period of 15 days. Then,
User A’s share of the new tokens (also his share of DAO locked): 500/20,000=2.5%
Users A will receive new tokens: 2.5%X 1,000,000=25,000 new tokens.
User A’s USDG payment: the actual new token user A will receive X token price: 25,000X0. 1=2500 USDG
After the sale, user A’s 500 DAO will be locked for 15 days.
And USDG for purchase of the new tokens will be deducted from User A’s spot account balance.
(1) Countries not supported: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Burma, Canada, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in the token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
(2) Risk Warning:
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute to significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand, and e valuate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The market volatility is high, and the price of a token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory, and marketing factors.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.
(3) Requirements for participants
- The participant should register on Gate.io and Log in;
- After logging in, complete user identity verification;
- Deposit a certain amount of cryptocurrencies in your gate.io account;
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
Click "Open in browser"
Download in your browser